Research & Insight
4th Quarter 2015 Newsletter
(January 2016) When a Saver Marries a Spender, Every Penny Counts; Are There Gaps in Your Insurance Coverage? Give Your Retirement Plan an Annual Checkup; What's the best way to back up my digital information? Read more...
3rd Quarter 2015 Newsletter
(October 2015) Correlation and Portfolio Performance; 2015 Year-End Tax Planning Basics; Taxes, Retirement, and Timing Social Security; What is asset allocation? Read more...
Welcome to CedarPoint Investment Advisors, Inc.
Your Personal Chief Financial Officer (CFO). That is our tagline and mission.
As your personal CFO we handle matters affecting your family such as, but not limited to, debt management, retirement planning, cash flow analysis, college planning, estate planning, tax planning and insurance planning, YOUR objectives are OUR objectives. As a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), it is our fiduciary duty to act in your best interests – we are legally bound to put our clients' interests first. Our clients have chosen to work with us for a number of very important reasons. They want a financial advisor who:
- Puts their interests first
- Understands their specific financial situation and the complexities surrounding all the various aspects of their balance sheet
- Offers straightforward advice that reflects their goals
- Recommends solutions that best fit their needs – not the advisors needs
- Uses a fee-based structure that encourages unbiased advice
If this sounds like the type of arrangement your family, business or charitable foundation desires we invite you to explore our website to learn more and contact us for an introductory meeting to discuss how CedarPoint can become your "Personal CFO".